The story of a lucky family that brings home a perfect girl.
Wow, that one inside his thigh looks painful! Praying the rest of your kids (and husband) are immune to it. Good luck!!!
Poor Landon. I am becoming less and less a believer in vaccines lately. Every one in my office that got the flu vaccine this year has gotten the flu. I on the other hand, the one with the compromised immune system, am healthy as an ox.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Wow, that one inside his thigh looks painful! Praying the rest of your kids (and husband) are immune to it. Good luck!!!
ReplyDeletePoor Landon. I am becoming less and less a believer in vaccines lately. Every one in my office that got the flu vaccine this year has gotten the flu. I on the other hand, the one with the compromised immune system, am healthy as an ox.
ReplyDelete