Tuesday, October 5, 2010

There's Still Hope

Our coordinator is trying to set up a meeting with the head of the committee this week to see if they would make an exception to the suspension for Anna (and others with our agency) since she has special needs.   There have been exceptions in the past.  For example they used to waive the 10-day waiting period after court for special needs kids.  So it's very possible!  We are hoping and praying that our coordinator will get an appointment with this woman and that she will take the time to review our dossier and out of the goodness of her heart allow our case to go through this year. Not only will it benefit Anna to be out of the orphanage, but it will be a huge help to us financially to get our adoption tax refund early next year.  If it's the Lord's will, this miracle will happen! 

7 comments:

  1. Praying for your miracle Heather!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would be great for you (and even better for Anna)! I hope it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know I'm praying!for us both,our babies need to come home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you!! You know that same city waived our 10 days out of nowhere. Anything is possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Heather, Thank you for your comments on my blog today. Anna has been on my heart, I tried to leave a comment the other day but my Google account went haywire and accidentally logged me out. I'm computer savvy like that you know. If love could bring Anna and Paisley home they would be in our arms right now. God has this, I know He holds us in the palm of His hand, close to His heart. Soon, my friend, soon.

    Love wins,
    Renee
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I choked up reading the last post and this one. I so hope you can get her soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for a miracle. God is a God of miracles, so this can happen!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.