Thursday, October 28, 2010
How the Story Began
This picture was taken at my family reunion back in July of '09. This was a few months before we started thinking about the possibility of an adoption being in our future. I hate posting anything without a picture, so there you go!
As I was driving home from sending off our Visa application today, I was thinking about how far we've come in the past year and how much we have learned. I am more and more amazed every day at how obvious it is that the Lord's hand has lead us every step of the way.
I pulled up the very first post that I put on this blog just after we committed to Anna and read it. Some of it kind of bugged me because I can see so much more clearly in retrospect. Since it's "The Story of the Beginning," I thought I would take some time and make it a little better. I added more detail to the part about coming to realize that this is God's will and about finding Anna on Reece's Rainbow. If you have a couple of minutes and would like to read it, click on the tab on the top of the blog that says "How it All Began." I hope it makes sense! It's so hard to put it all into words.
PS...I just added some pictures and info about our family to the blog, if you'd like to get to know us a little bit. Click on "Our Family" up top!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.