Tuesday, October 19, 2010

New Pictures and a Hopeful Update!

I got a present in my inbox this morning. :) :) :) Our coordinator who lives near Anna's orphanage was able to get some updated pictures for us. I want to give her a big hug and tell her THANK YOU!  We've had so many weeks of nothing.  No word, no updates.  This made us so happy. I e-mailed them to Jeremy and he said they made him cry. Our little girl is looking older. The last pictures we have of her were from May. Boy they change in five months time! She's as gorgeous as ever though.



"You really want me to play with this chick?"

"Now, I don't know about this old lady, either.
Are you sure she's not the big, bad wolf?"

"And what about the snake? 
Could someone show me a cute baby doll or a kitty or something?."





"Thanks.  That's much better."

Doesn't look like they got any smiles out of her. She was probably a little nervous because they brought her and Ian into the play room and there was this unfamiliar woman in there taking pictures of them.  A little out of the ordinary!    I have to mention that I laughed when I saw she has a cold sore.  Those little buggers are my biggest plague in life.  I get them all the time and so does Sadie.  So she'll fit right in and get lots of sympathy from us. 

Oh, we just love her!

And...here's the best part of the day!  The director of the committee is BACK TO WORK!!!!!!!  We have been praying for her recovery for weeks!  The lady who is over the dossiers didn't give our coordinator a definate committment of WHEN...but she *hopes* they will get around to reading our dossier this week. Please,  please... GET AROUND TO IT!  Anna is waiting for us!

8 comments:

  1. so so happy you got new pictures you needed them! she is just too cute and her blue eyes wow so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Heather, she is beautiful!!!! I hope and pray that you girls get good news soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous pictures! She's gotten so much bigger and blonder! I'm praying you get some good news soon, can't wait to see you bring that precious girl home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome. She is so cute.
    Praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In that first picture, couldn't you just kiss that cheek? I love it, she's a beauty. Look out America, here comes Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL Heather, the comments are perfect! I was thinking along the same lines. Thanks for linking Ian too, of course, I wanna private blog invite, I could not live without it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she is adorable I bet it is so hard to wait.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is so beautiful and looks like she has those blue brushfield spots in her eyes :) I love her soft skin and extra skin on her neck. Her hair has gotten so light and she looks so healthy. Thanks for sharing the new pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.