Tomorrow, our daughter, Sadie will turn twelve years old. What a big birthday.
Tomorrow, twelve years to the day after our daughter was born, we will stand before before a judge in Eastern Europe and testify of our devotion to a beautiful little girl who will become her sister.


but everyone who will ever know her.
There is so much at stake tomorrow. I can't share the details here, but I want to tell you that we need everyone to unite in prayer for us. We'll be in court tomorrow at 11:00 here, which is the middle of the night on Monday in the U.S.
Thank you to all of you who are supporting us and loving us. We could never do it without you.
Tomorrow, twelve years to the day after our daughter was born, we will stand before before a judge in Eastern Europe and testify of our devotion to a beautiful little girl who will become her sister.
Prepared from the foundation of time
to come to earth
With two important purposes.


To gain a body
and to teach us.
but everyone who will ever know her.
There is so much at stake tomorrow. I can't share the details here, but I want to tell you that we need everyone to unite in prayer for us. We'll be in court tomorrow at 11:00 here, which is the middle of the night on Monday in the U.S.
Thank you to all of you who are supporting us and loving us. We could never do it without you.







LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!!! Made me cry! I may have to share those words sometime...
ReplyDeleteGood luck tomorrow/tonight! We will be praying for you!
I am so excited for you all! We will be praying for you tonight.
ReplyDeleteNina
Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Voting this is my favorite hair-do :)
Oh this post made me cry, just loved it. Praying for you!
ReplyDeleteSHE IS SO ABSOLUTELY WONDERFULLY AMAZINGLY PRECIOUS!! DEAR LORD- OPEN THE GATES! LET NOTHING PREVENT THIS PRECIOUS, WONDERFULLY MADE TREASURE FROM BEING RESCUED!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Sadie. I hope your day is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to Sadie! Amelia will have her 5th birthday the day before our court date too.
ReplyDeleteAnya looks cute in pink!!! love that 1st picture.
we are praying for you we will be up late tonight praying.
stay warm! :)
Precious prayers sent your way all night:) She's perfect!
ReplyDeleteI hope your daughter Sadie has a very happy birthday in which she wakes up knowing that her sister will be home soon. Praying hard for your court appearance. I love the pictures. She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWe love you guys. We are and will be praying for you. It feels like she's already a part of our family. Hang in there. You guys are awesome. I'm so proud of you! Love you!
ReplyDeleteso good to hear from you. you will be in our prayers, for sure. she does feel part of our family, can't wait for you to bring her home. we love you all. call the min. you know any thing, ok ok. happy b-day sadie. love g&g.
ReplyDeletethanks everyone!!
ReplyDelete~sadie~
Oh, that's neat. It's gonna be 10am at my place so I can actually be awake and think of you! And I will! I really do wish you simply all the BEST. Good, good luck! But I'm sure it'll all turn out good in the end. You've been on such a long journey...
ReplyDeleteOh and a special thanks for sending the cold to us! The temperature here used to be in the 30s again, already feeling like spring, and right now it's 12°F again, supposed to get worse- and guess why?! Because of the cold Eastern winds that especially hit- how could it be any different?- the North East of the country= my place! Grr...
<3
Getting ready to go to bed now, will pray. By the way tomorrow is my son's birthday as well, he will be 10. It's bound to be a good day!!
ReplyDeleteShe is beautiful!! A blessing.
Praying right now- that's the perfect time for me- I'm always up after the kids go to bed!
ReplyDeleteGentry
afamilyformaria.blogspot.co
Hoping everything is going well right now. I love the new pictures. When I look at her I think of sunshine as she would be able to brighten any room.
ReplyDeletePraying for you....everything will go well. This was a beautiful post, I feel so awful looking at Anya's glasses poor little dear can't wait for her to get a proper pair once she is home. But see the amazing thing about children, she doesn't seem to mind, she doesn't know better and so it o.k. She is so beautiful so adorable. You are indeed very lucky as she is to have found such a wonderful forever family.
ReplyDeleteBrought me to tears. Praying for you. Anya is a gorgeous little girl...love her expressive face :)
ReplyDelete