Thanks to my awesome photographer sister, Jen, we have some priceless photos from the airport last night. It was a night we'll never forget. We're so happy to be together--all EIGHT of us! The kids couldn't love her any more. We already feel like she's part of us forever.
 |
| The expressions say it all! |
 |
| Hi Grandma Fillmore! |
 |
| Landon's in love. |
 |
| Can you believe Anya is actually 5 months older than Bennett? |
 |
| Hugs! |
 |
| More hugs! |
 |
| Our new family of eight. What a miracle. |
Ahhhh, it feels so good to be done and have her here with us. All those months of stress, tears, and frustration were so worth this night. She's really, truly ours now. Forever!
WOW...WOW..WOW..I got all teary, smiled, giggled, looking at these pictures. Now the fun begins. Bless you all.
ReplyDeleteTina in Canada
I love homecoming posts!!! And your girl gets more lovely every day!!! :)
ReplyDeleteTotally in tears seeing these pics. :)))) Just couldn't be happier for y'all. Anya fits perfectly into your beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, I'm in tears!:)
ReplyDeleteThese have got to be THE SWEETEST pictures ever! I got so teary. That little girl is so loved already! What a lucky girl. Beautiful family!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSOO happy for all of you!!! Each picture is priceless! Welcome home to all of you! She just looks meant to be with you all....it just fits and she looks SO happy!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you Heather. She is just so cute and fits into your family so well. Thanking God for one less orphan. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the most beautiful thing I have seen in a very long time. I am over the moon for you! Finally, my friend, finally...
ReplyDeleteLove finds a way,
Renee Tam
chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com
BIG TEARS!!!! Praise the Lord!!! I'm so happy for you all!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you!! Congratulations. It's so nice to finally, finally be done, isn't it?!?
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! I'm so glad you are all together.
ReplyDeletecongratulations !!!! :) you have a beautiful family!!!!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! CONGRATS!! Such wonderful pictures!! You're giving her the life she's always deserved! Priceless.
ReplyDeleteA miracle indeed!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, again!
ReplyDeleteYa! I have been folwing your blog for a long time now! This is the best! I LOVED the picture of when she was on the couch after her bath!
ReplyDeletePrayers
Beth J
SOOOO HAPPYY!!!! She's home! Yay, she's home with her family! Oooh I love how much they all seem to love her, the pictures of her and Lydia leave no doubt they are going to be best friends!
ReplyDeleteI have been waiting for this post and now i sit here all teary. Such a happy day! The amazing thing is Anya fits in so perfectly like she has always belonged, she doesn't seem to have had any adjusting problems. I am so so so happy for you guys. Bless her and all of you. Can't wait to see your next posts.
ReplyDelete