The story of a lucky family that brings home a perfect girl.
yay!
I got teary eyed with this! I can't believe you only have 1 week! YEAH!!!!!!!
A WEEK! That's awesome - can't wait til she's home with y'all and we can see pics and read all about it. :) She's such a beautiful sweet little pea, it will be SO great to see a pic of your whole family together!
This is great!!! We are counting down with you!!!!
She is just TOO CUTE! How could anyone give that up?
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
yay!
ReplyDeleteI got teary eyed with this! I can't believe you only have 1 week! YEAH!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteA WEEK! That's awesome - can't wait til she's home with y'all and we can see pics and read all about it. :) She's such a beautiful sweet little pea, it will be SO great to see a pic of your whole family together!
ReplyDeleteThis is great!!! We are counting down with you!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just TOO CUTE! How could anyone give that up?
ReplyDelete