Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hold on Tight, Baby Girl!


It won't be too much longer.
Pretty soon, Mama and Daddy are coming.
We won't get to bring you home yet,
but if it's OK with you,
we'll give you lots of big bear squeezes
to hold you over until we return.

We received our match packet from our agency today.  They printed off a few pictures for us.  This was one of them.  Oh...how I want to have that travel date.  We need to meet our baby girl.  We're ready. 
Those squishy arms and chubby cheeks are calling us! 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture. Sweet, precious girl. Oh how I want that travel date for you.

    Love wins,
    Renee Tam
    5cajuns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that picture of her shes so cute. we are almost there friend we will be holding our babies soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Heather, I can't wait till you get to go meet her!!! I just love that sweet little face! God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! is there supposed to be a new picture of her because I can't see it so happy for you guys hey if there is a new picture could you email it to me? so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie, try opening up the blog in a different browser. Are you in Internet Explorer? Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I read your blog, I am thankful you are going to be Anna's Mommy.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.