Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Friday...

The head lady said she needs two more days (hopefully because she's just trying to get caught up) and to have our in-country coordinator call her on Friday.  OK folks.  Two more days.  At least we won't feel like we have to check our e-mail every minute until then.  Good thing I'm busy with Buddy Walk stuff, parent teacher conferences, Cub Scout Pack Meetings, etc etc!  Hopefully we have some news on Friday!

3 comments:

  1. PRAYING Heather!!! Can't wait to see you with your beautiful little girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So it's already Thursday there, right? So technically we're over halfway there! Woo Hoo! I had a spaz out day today worrying about who is going to watch my boys when we go to Russia. I called Steve and my mom in tears about it. Oh and I had my psych eval today...can't help but laugh at my bad timing :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.