I love it!!!! I just had my husband and 4 of my kids gathered around to watch it bc they were so excited too. One of my 9 year olds said "I just love to see a child get a family!". That really sums it up. :)
Have you joined us on the After the Rainbow group yet? There is a page on Yuku that we're all moving to. Please come say hi! If you need help finding it or would just like to talk one-on-one with someone who has "been there" please feel free to email me at rachel@reecesrainbow.org
Blessings, Rachel Whitmire Post-Adoption Care Coordinator Reeces Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry www.reecesrainbow.org
Love it!
ReplyDelete{and, yes, I am a dork - I somehow missed that last post about the family blog! so thanks for posting it on the yahoo group anyway}
I love it!!!! I just had my husband and 4 of my kids gathered around to watch it bc they were so excited too. One of my 9 year olds said "I just love to see a child get a family!". That really sums it up. :)
ReplyDeleteYou had me in tears 28 seconds in! Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCrying at work!
ReplyDeleteBrooke Annessa
www.theannessafamily.blogspot.com
That's so beautiful! And I love the songs, 'I just call you mine' is one of my favourites, if I'd not already been crying that would have set me off!
ReplyDeleteAwww. Welcome Home Anya!
ReplyDeleteHave you joined us on the After the Rainbow group yet? There is a page on Yuku that we're all moving to. Please come say hi! If you need help finding it or would just like to talk one-on-one with someone who has "been there" please feel free to email me at rachel@reecesrainbow.org
Blessings,
Rachel Whitmire
Post-Adoption Care Coordinator
Reeces Rainbow Down Syndrome Adoption Ministry
www.reecesrainbow.org
Ahh you got me doing the ugly-cry with this! I'm so glad you found her. It's obvious she was always meant to be part of your family! :-)
ReplyDeleteyep im in tears in the uk watching this x
ReplyDelete