After clicking send/receieve all morning, I finally emailed the agency here to see if they had heard anything about our coordinators meeting with the judge.
The reply: "She wrote and said that she will not have any information until tomorrow."
OK..it would have been nice to know that, thank you very much.
I'm a little bit worried...why didn't the judge give her a decision while she was there meeting with her? I sure hope everything is all right. I'm not usually a worrier, but I can't help it!
Just gotta trust...I know.
OHH I have been thinking about you all weekend and was hoping to see good news for you on here today! We will keep praying....and trusting!!!
ReplyDeleteso sorry. I have been checking all morning. I have been watching the other ones who are waiting too. Here's hoping tomorrow comes fast :)
ReplyDeletewatching and waiting but not worrying. Everything is going to be okay. I just know it.
ReplyDeleteLove finds a way,
Renee
chasing-moonlight.blogspot.com
Tomorrow! :(
ReplyDeleteHoping you get good news this morning!
ReplyDelete