Tuesday, December 14, 2010

iPad Giveaway Update

Some of you are new to our fundraiser, so I thought I'd move it up to the top of the blog and add an update.

We are extending this until Friday night! We feel like one more day will make a difference in getting us to our goal of $4600.

Just FYI, the Chipin Widget on the side only reflects the amount that has been raised through that particular means of payment. Our current total raised as of Tuesday morning is $3,135. We're getting there! Of course $4,600 is only the goal we set for this fundraiser. We'll still have $8,000 to raise to pay for the remainder of our adoption expenses. (That includes the adoption tax credit that we'll receive in 2012. ) So anything beyond the $4,600 will bring us that much closer.  Please help spread the word. Thank you again! This is so wonderful and beautiful, I can't even describe it!

(PS..if you'd like to see a breakdown of how this adoption is costing $35,000, click on the tab above.)


4 comments:

  1. I just donated. :) Mine comes under "The Polkadot Platypus", which is my business. Anna is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know its not much but I know our family's little donation will bring you all a little bit closer!! What a lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Hope you guys raise lots of cash! And I hope I win! LOL! I want to give hubs an iPad for Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.